Menu

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Versatile Blogger Award Nomination

Thanks a lot Nita for nominating me.I would request my readers to have a look at her book blog BOOK CHOOSE .It is very fresh and genuine.

Let us just peruse the rules of this competition :

  • Thank the person who nominated you for this award and post a link to their blog.
  • Select 15 blogs that you follow regularly
  • Nominate those 15 blogs for VBA
  • Let your readers know 7 unique facts about yourself.
Below is the list of blogs which I would like to nominate

  1. Ashley                Marginalia: A Reading Log
  2. Shomeret           Shomeret:The Masked Reviewer
  3. Katerina            The Realm of Books 
  4. Natalia               Book Cupid
  5. Jennifer Blake   Heartland Reading
  6. Jonel Bokyo       Pure Jonel
  7. Simon Thomas  Stuck in a Book
  8. AJ Strekel          Read all the things
  9. Leanne               All write-y then 
  10. Sophie Cordeo  Seameless Reader
  11. Harvey               Bookmarked
  12. Jullianne            Outlandish Lit 
  13. Shanny               Shanny Reads
  14. Allen Olu           Allen
  15. Jerri Aubrey     As the page turns
Now comes the fun part.I have always found it difficult to write about myself but I am going to give it a shot

  1. I recently took a break from my corporate job so that I could read as many books as I like and travel the world.
  2. I am a fitness freak.
  3. I love skateboarding.
  4. Kill Bill is my comfort movie-I can watch it anytime,anywhere.
  5. My favourite genre is Autobiographies and memoirs.
  6. I can spend a whole week in my bed just watching FRIENDS marathon.
  7. I try and keep away from romantic novels and movies.


1 comment:

  1. Woww..i loved the first fact about you. I mean you really need guts to take a step like that. Sometimes, I wish that I want to take a long leave so that I can read but am not able to do that owing to my work. And other thing is that I love my job. So, I cannot leave it.
    And I love friends too :)

    ReplyDelete